Terms and Conditions: Queer Screen Festival Ticket Giveaway
Terms and Conditions
- The Promoter is IVFAustralia (ABN 54 098 082 109) of 176 Pacific Highway Greenwich NSW 2065 AUSTRALIA. Telephone number 1800 111 483.
- Information on how to enter and prizes forms part of the terms of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Who can enter
- Entrants must be residents of Australia. Entrants into this competition must be 18 years of age or older as at the date of entry.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of identity, proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address and/or proof of entry validity or proof of registration ownership in order to claim a prize. Proof of identification, residency and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter.
When to enter
- This competition commences on 5:00 PM AEST on 21/02/22 and closes 5:00 PM AEST on 25/02/22. Entries must be received by the Promoter prior to the competition close date and time.
How to Enter
- Entrants may enter the competition by submitting their original entry via direct message to IVFAustralia’s Instagram or Facebook account. Entries must include an answer in 25 words or less to the question, “What movie would you want to see and why?”. The most inspiring entry, as determined by the judges, will win. Entries must be the entrant’s original work.
- Only one entry per person.
- The winner will be notified via direct message.
- Individual prize value is $42 (including GST). One winner will receive a booking voucher in the form of a code to book a movie of their choice, as part of the 2022 QueerScreen Mardi Gras Film Festival.
- Prizes cannot be transferred, exchanged or redeemed for cash.