We have four specialist embryology laboratories in Sydney, all accredited by the Reproductive Technology Accreditation Committee (RTAC) and operating seven days a week.
Here you will find a full range of associated services, including:
- In vitro fertilisation (IVF)
- Intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI)
- Embryo culture and assessment
- Embryo cryopreservation (freezing)
- Embryo biopsy for Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (PGD)
- Preparation of surgically collected sperm
- Egg freezing
As part of our ongoing improvements to patient care, a representative of the embryology laboratory may contact you on day three after your egg collection to inform you of the number of oocytes that have been fertilised and the development of these embryos.