COVID-19 Update: We are here and we are open.
Important message for our NSW patients.
IVFA would like to advise patients that today’s NSW elective surgery announcement does not affect our operations and you are able to continue your treatment with us. Our clinics and facilities are open, and staff are available to assist you during these challenging times.
We’d like to take this opportunity to thank you for your resilience and strength. Our fertility specialists, nursing and admin teams, scientists and counsellors are working hard to make sure you are supported.
We apologise in advance if there is any disruption to care at any of our clinics due to Covid19. Please bear with us as our call volumes are on the rise and staff are trying to ensure they provide you with the personalised care you need.
We hope you are looking after yourself. If you need extra support you can access to our counselling team and our patient forum on Facebook, where you can talk to other patients who are on a similar journey to you. If have any questions, please call your nursing care team on 1800 111 483.
As the COVID-19 situation continues to escalate, IVF Australia will be implementing enhanced requirements to further help keep our patients and staff as safe as possible.
As of 10 January 2022,
- We will be asking that anyone entering our clinics wear a Level 2 mask. If you do not have a mask of your own, we are happy to provide you with one as you enter.
- We will be asking that the number of people accompanying our patients be kept to a minimum. Partners/ Support persons will be welcome to attend for embryo transfers and IUIs but for all other visits, they will be asked to wait outside the clinic. Other friends and relatives will also be asked to wait outside, unless their assistance is specifically needed for any procedures.
- To avoid overcrowding, we will be limiting clinic visits to essential procedures and conducting consultation by telehealth whenever possible.
- Our specialists have access to sophisticated telehealth systems, to provide you with the best experience available in telehealth, no matter where you are located. This will give you the choice of having your consultation with your specialist in the privacy and convenience of your own home.
- The above measures in addition to our already robust COVID19 safety plans ensure that your IVFAustralia clinic continues to be a safe place where we can assist you in growing your family.
If you have any questions or would like to speak to one of our team, please call. 1800 111 483.