Free Fertility Information Webinar (registration closed)
Date: Wed 22 April 2020
Time: 7:30pm – 8:30pm
About the session
IVFAustralia is holding a free webinar for people who have been trying to fall pregnant for more than 6 months and wish to take a positive step towards conceiving. Many couples experience difficulties with fertility, you are not alone.
Tune in to watch a presentation by one of IVFAustralia's leading Fertility Specialists who will present on the following:
- Factors affecting both male and female infertility
- Why are we having difficulties?
- What can we do to maximise our chance of having a baby?
- The fertility treatment options available, including simpler non-IVF options
- What should we expect with IVF?
- What should we do next?
If you'd prefer to have a friendly, confidential chat right now - our experienced fertility nurses will be happy to advise you on your options, based on your individual circumstances. You can call us anytime between 9am-5pm, Monday to Friday on 1800 111 483.