Please ensure you have completed these forms before commencing fertility treatment.
Sign & return any consent forms given to you by your specialist. Please return them to your nurse at your orientation or first visit.
Day hopsital admission form
Complete & return your day hopsital admission form.
If attending North Shore Specialist Day Hospital please return form to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to (02) 9425 1655.
If attending City East Specialsit Day Hospital please return form to email@example.com or fax to (02) 8372 3261.
If attending City West Specialist Day Hopsital please return form to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to (02) 9761 5333.
Private health fund
If you have private health insurance please contact yor private health fund before you begin fertility treatment to check if the costs of your day hopsital admission will be fully covered.
Questions to ask your health fund:
- Do I have an excess or any co payments associated with my policy?
- Have I served all required waiting periods?
- Am I currently financial, with all premium payments up to date?
- Will I be fully covered for admission to a private hospital?
- Does my policy have any restrictions or limitations on the type of services covered?
- If you have recently changed fund or changed level of cover with the same fund, you must ask them if this new cover can be accessed for this admission